Updated August 2021.
Available Amenities and Services
Please note, for the safety of our Guests and Team Members, daily housekeeping services will be limited and based on length of stay. Additional days of cleaning service are available at your request for an additional fee and by appointment only.
- All Pool services and amenities are open.
- Due to government mandates, infinity pool maximum capacity is 30 individuals.
- Infinity edge pool open to adults and children 5 – 12 with accompanying adult.
- Private cabanas and aqua loungers (maximum of 10 individuals in cabanas)
- Rooftop Light Monument – a new video art projection series showcasing the beautiful landscapes of Oahu, set to evening vibes spun by our resident DJs and musicians. Showing nightly 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Click here to reserve cabanas or contact 808.441.4891 for more information.
Dining outlets currently open:
- SWELL Restaurant & Pool Bar
- Morimoto Asia Waikiki
- Longboard Club
- O Bar
- Kai Coffee
- Piccola Onda
- Double Fat Ice Cream
Visit our Dining page for details
FITNESS CENTER & SPA
Fit Waikiki spacious workout space with state-of-the-art cardio machines, strength-training machines, free weights and more.
- Hours: Open* Mon-Thur: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m., Fri – Sun: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Tennis courts have reopened, inquire with guest services for access, open daily 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Reservations may be required. Please call 808.200.5063.
- Self-parking is available for a charge in the on-property covered parking structure.
- Valet-parking is available for a charge, inquire within
SHOPS AT ‘ALOHILANI
Retail venues currently open:
- Beachside Luxe
- Kolohe Jewelry
- Chapel Hats
- Rip Curl
- ABC Store
Visit our Shops page for details.
Please note: Information above may change at anytime.
The State of Hawaii Government Orders on traveling to Hawaii
- All travelers must have a confirmed negative COVID-19 test from an approved trusted testing and travel partner within 72 hours of the final leg of their trip to the Hawaiian Islands as an alternative to Hawaii’s mandatory 10-day quarantine. Anyone without a negative test result PRIOR to departure must quarantine for 10 days upon arrival.
- For more information visit hawaiicovid19.com/travel and register with the State of Hawaii Safe Travels online system. The state of Hawaii will ONLY accept test results from Trusted Testing and Travel Partners. All incoming travelers are required to have their temperatures checked and complete a health questionnaire online before they can leave the airport.
- Information may change at any time. Please visit gohawaii.com/travel-requirements or check official websites for the most current orders prior to your arrival.
- ‘Alohilani Resort has engaged V2 Safe Solutions, a Hawaiʻi-based beginning to end pandemic management agency, to provide guests with a seamless experience to accurately and efficiently navigate through the Safe Travels Hawaiʻi requirements. LEARN MORE
City and County of Honolulu Restrictions
- Remember to pack your mask and/or facial coverings in your carry-on luggage. Masks are mandatory in Hawaii and must be worn in public.
- Social gatherings are limited to up to five individuals, including beaches and other indoor and outdoor activities.
- For additional orders about Oahu restrictions, visit Honolulu.gov.