Meet, Aloha Chic
Flexible meeting spaces and customizable menus
Our destination makes meetings memorable. Steps from the world-renowned Waikiki Beach and the vibrant shops of Kalakaua Avenue, ‘Alohilani Resort provides guests of your Honolulu meetings with a truly memorable Hawaiian experience.
Our Waikiki meeting rooms range from a grand ballroom that welcomes up to 1,500 guests for a reception, to meeting rooms to host two-dozen professionals. All our Honolulu event venues can be configured to meet your requirements:
- Our sixth floor Angelfish Ballroom can be divided into two spaces offering 5,600 and 6,300 square feet or opened into an expansive space with more than 12,000 square feet that holds 1,300 people in a theater-style setting, or up to 970 people for a banquet.
- The Barracuda boardroom is ideal for meetings of up to 18 people.
- The Bluefin meeting room has 3,700 square feet or can be divided into either 1,500 square feet or more than 2,000 square feet of meeting space.
- The Stingray room provides almost 3,000 square feet of space.
- The Yellowtail room can be configured for more than 1,500 square feet of space, or divided into two rooms.
Our venues reflect the Aloha Chic of our resort. All our recently redesigned meeting space in Hawaii captures the beauty of the Islands, with natural elements and finishings that bring a relaxed, refreshing feel to your events.
Our on-site professional convention services managers will provide seamless planning and work with you to ensure you have the state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment required. In addition, our catering team will customize a menu for your event, so it’s as delicious as it is memorable.
With our flexible spaces and full-service planning and event professionals taking care of every detail, your event at ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will meet your requirements and exceed your expectations.