Only 9 miles from the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach sits on a premier Waikiki beachside location within the shopping and entertainment district on Kalakaua Avenue.
Transportation Options from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL):
By Airport Shuttle
- Preferred Airport Shuttle Partner Website: Robert’s Hawaii
- One-way and Roundtrip transfer pricing available
- Take Nimitz Highway heading east (H1-92E toward Waikiki/Honolulu)
- Stay on Nimitz Highway until it becomes Ala Moana Blvd
- Pass Ala Moana Shopping Center on your left
- From Ala Moana Blvd, turn right onto Kalakaua Ave
- Continue on Kalakaua Avenue for approximately 1mile
- Turn left onto Lili’uokalani Ave.
- The Resort’s valet and self-parking entrance will be on the right
By Taxi Cab
- Recommended Taxi Company: Charley’s Taxi
- Taxi Service is available on the center median fronting the terminal baggage claim areas. See the taxi dispatchers for service.
- Fare is by meter only and subject to change
- Additional charges may apply for oversize baggage or items
Phone: 808.531.2333 | Website
- “TheBus” – City & County Public Transportation Service
- Please note, no large suitcases permitted
Phone: 808.848.4500 | Route Information: 808.848.5555 | Website