Exclusive Access to Longboard Club Now Available
INTRODUCING AN EXCLUSIVE GUEST EXPERIENCE
Experience the luxury of Longboard Club
In addition to ʻAlohilani’s public spaces, guests will have the opportunity to access Longboard Club. This experience offers a private setting at a Waikiki club level for guests to unwind and take part in curated offerings designed to further enrich their stay at the club room hotel. An elegant and functional design, personalized service and dining program filled with international and local delights will take center stage, pillars of the ‘Alohilani experience.
- Daily breakfast with noteworthy design-your-own acai bowl offering
- Diverse 16-bottle wine cruvinet specializing in international wines and the Napa region.
- Custom local beer variety on tap
- International cheese cart and charcuterie selection
- Exclusive indoor and outdoor space with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Private cabanas, and aqua chaise loungers (advance reservations recommended, additional charges apply)
- Breakfast bites, fresh local fruits and juices, Acai bowl bar, pressed coffee and tea
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Guest-room check-in and check-out services
- Homemade chocolates, cookies and desserts
- Media Stations and WiFi
- Televisions offering English and Japanese channels
Hours of Operation (Now Open!)
- Open daily: 6AM – 10AM and 4PM – 8PM
- Breakfast offerings include ‘made to order’ station, acai bar, and local favorites
- Evening service includes wine cruvinet with 16 varietals; draft beer exclusively crafted for ‘Alohilani on tap
ʻAlohilani Resort Waikiki Beach debuted in May 2018 and set the bar for providing an unparalleled guest experience by offering an elevated infinity pool overlooking iconic Waikiki Beach, named one of the 10 most Instagram-worthy pools in America by Instyle.com; two dining outlets by acclaimed Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, a 280,000-gallon Oceanarium and modern rooms with private lanais spanning views from Diamond Head to Waikiki Bay.