Plan an Unforgettable, Soulful Hawaii Signature Experience in 2021
INTRODUCING AN EXCLUSIVE GUEST EXPERIENCE
Experience the luxury of Longboard Club
In addition to ʻAlohilani’s public spaces, guests will have the opportunity to access Longboard Club. This experience offers a private setting at a Waikiki club level for guests to unwind and take part in curated offerings designed to further enrich their stay at the club room hotel. An elegant and functional design, personalized service and dining program filled with international and local delights will take center stage, pillars of the ‘Alohilani experience.
- Daily breakfast with a noteworthy signature acai bowl offering
- Diverse 16-bottle wine Cruvinet specializing in international wines and the Napa region.
- Custom craft beer variety on tap
- Artisan cheese and charcuterie selections
- Exclusive indoor and outdoor space with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Exclusive private cabanas for Longboard guests (subject to availability)
- Breakfast bites, fresh local fruits and juices, Acai bowl bar, pressed coffee and tea
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Homemade chocolates, cookies and desserts
- Media Stations and WiFi
- Televisions offering English and Japanese channels
Three Ways to Experience Longboard Club
- Upon arrival, added to your existing reservation – purchase access at $125 + tax for up to 2 adults and 2 children per room per night.
- Choose a Club Access room category with applicable offers
- Book Elevate Your Stay – special offer with daily access included
Hours of Operation
- Reopening May 1, 2021
- Breakfast: 6 a.m. – 10 a.m. daily
- Evening: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. nightly
Acai bowl station