Travel Alert: Temporary Closure from April 4 through April 30, 2020.
INTRODUCING AN EXCLUSIVE GUEST EXPERIENCE
Experience the luxury of Longboard Club
In addition to ʻAlohilani’s public spaces, guests will have the opportunity to access Longboard Club. This experience offers a private setting at a Waikiki club level for guests to unwind and take part in curated offerings designed to further enrich their stay at the club room hotel. An elegant and functional design, personalized service and dining program filled with international and local delights will take center stage, pillars of the ‘Alohilani experience.
- Daily breakfast with noteworthy design-your-own acai bowl offering
- Diverse 16-bottle wine Cruvinet specializing in international wines and the Napa region.
- Custom craft beer variety on tap
- International cheese and charcuterie selections
- Exclusive indoor and outdoor space with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Exclusive private cabanas for Longboard guests (subject to availability)
- Breakfast bites, fresh local fruits and juices, Acai bowl bar, pressed coffee and tea
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Homemade chocolates, cookies and desserts
- Media Stations and WiFi
- Televisions offering English and Japanese channels
Hours of Operation*
- Open daily: 6AM – 8PM
- Food & Beverage service: 6AM – 10AM and 4PM – 8PM
*Due to the COVID-19 situation and the State of Hawaii guidance, Longboard Club will close on Saturday 3/21/20 until further notice. Limited meal service available at Swell, located on the 5th floor Seascape.