Voted Among the Top Resorts in Hawaii by Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2018
PREMIERING SPRING 2019
Experience the luxury of Longboard Club
ʻAlohilani Resort Waikiki Beach debuted in May 2018 and set the bar for providing an unparalleled guest experience by offering an elevated infinity pool overlooking iconic Waikiki Beach, named one of the 10 most Instagram-worthy pools in America by Instyle.com; two dining outlets by acclaimed Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, a 280,000-gallon Oceanarium and modern rooms with private lanais spanning views from Diamond Head to Waikiki Bay. Continuing to enhance the on-property experience, ʻAlohilani will unveil a guest-only venue, Longboard Club, in spring 2019.
In addition to ʻAlohilani’s public spaces, guests will have the opportunity to access Longboard Club, a private setting to unwind and take part in curated offerings designed to further enrich their stay. An elegant and functional design, personalized service and dining program filled with international and local delights will take center stage, pillars of the ‘Alohilani experience.
- Diverse 16-bottle wine cruvinet specializing in California’s Napa Valley
- Custom local beer variety on tap
- International cheese cart and charcuterie selection
- Exclusive indoor and outdoor space with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Private cabanas, fire pits and chaise lounges
- Breakfast bites, fresh local fruits and juices, Acai bowl bar, pressed coffee and tea
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Guest-room check-in and check-out services
- Homemade chocolates, cookies and desserts
- Media Stations and WiFi
- Televisions offering English and Japanese channels
Now accepting reservations for travel starting May 1, 2019.