Voted Among the Top Resorts in Hawaii by Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2019
INTRODUCING AN EXCLUSIVE GUEST EXPERIENCE
Experience the luxury of Longboard Club
In addition to ʻAlohilani’s public spaces, guests will have the opportunity to access Longboard Club. This experience offers a private setting at a Waikiki club level for guests to unwind and take part in curated offerings designed to further enrich their stay at the club room hotel. An elegant and functional design, personalized service and dining program filled with international and local delights will take center stage, pillars of the ‘Alohilani experience.
- Daily breakfast with noteworthy design-your-own acai bowl offering
- Diverse 16-bottle wine Cruvinet specializing in international wines and the Napa region.
- Custom craft beer variety on tap
- International cheese and charcuterie selections
- Exclusive indoor and outdoor space with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Exclusive private cabanas for Longboard guests (subject to availability)
- Breakfast bites, fresh local fruits and juices, Acai bowl bar, pressed coffee and tea
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Homemade chocolates, cookies and desserts
- Media Stations and WiFi
- Televisions offering English and Japanese channels
Hours of Operation*
- Open daily: 6AM – 10AM and 4PM – 8PM
*Hours and menu items subject to change at any time.
Sunday Club at Longboard
Brunch. Dance. Swim.
Hotel guests and outside visitors are invited to experience Longboard Club every weekend for Sunday Club brunch. The new program showcases an exclusive menu, beats by Big Wave Surf Champion, DJ KK and access to ‘Alohilani’s saltwater infinity pool.