Resort Amenity Fee
We have combined the most widely used services and amenities into the Daily Resort Amenity Fee for guests to enjoy throughout their stay. The Resort Amenity Fee applies to all reservations, is a nightly charge of $45 USD* plus taxes, per occupied room per night and the fee, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Current inclusions below:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Access to Island Club and Spa’s Fitness Facilities (spa services at an additional charge). Advance reservations may be required, contact 808.200.5063 for details.
- $20 Spa Credit per room per stay at Island Club and Spa.
- Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts, plus use of tennis equipment available for guests. Inquire at Island Club and Spa.
- Go X Electric Scooters® $10 credit on first ride for first time users (Valid at ‘Alohilani Resort location).
- Self-parking for the first night of your stay will be upgraded to valet-parking service (pay for self-parking and receive valet parking service).
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes (Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons)
- Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby.
- Keurig coffeemakers in every room with ʻAlohilani’s custom special blend coffee/tea.
- Self-service 24-hour workspace: complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services.
- Surfboard Storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability).
- Unlimited local and 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day.
- Oceanarium Educational Program with Oceanarium diver (see times for details).
- Daily local newspaper available at Guest Services.
- Portable phone chargers for guest use, based on availability. See Guest Services.
*The fee amount, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice. Please note: By Hawaii State law, the Transient Accommodation Tax 10.25%, in addition to the Hawaii State Excise Tax 4.712% will be imposed on the Resort Amenity Fee. The total amount will be $51.73 USD per room per night.
In accordance with local and national guidance regarding COVID-19, areas and items listed above may have modified hours, modified capacity, temporary reductions in services or closures.
In honor of Queen Lili’uokalani and her legacy of preserving Hawaii’s natural beauty, ‘Alohilani Resort has partnered with Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative (HLRI) to plant 100,000 indigenous trees and restore Hawaii’s natural ecosystem. Guests are invited to take part in this effort with a suggested one time $5 (USD) “tree fee” in direct support of HLRI’s thriving reforestation program. Read More.