Resort Amenity Fee
We have combined the most widely used services and amenities into the Daily Resort Amenity Fee for guests to enjoy throughout their stay. The Resort Amenity Fee is a daily charge of $40 USD plus tax per occupied room. See inclusions below:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Access to Island Club and Spa’s Fitness Facilities including complimentary fitness classes for resort guests (spa services at an additional charge)
- $20 Spa Credit per room per stay at Island Club and Spa, redeemable for massage, couples massage and facials
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes
- Aqua Fit Classes
- Swell Pool Deck Amenities
- Eco-friendly water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the resort
- Keurig coffeemakers in every room with ʻAlohilani’s custom special blend coffee/tea
- Self-service 24-hour workspace: complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Surfboard Storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay.
- Unlimited local and 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls
- Children 5 and under eat free at the breakfast buffet with paying adult. Children 6-12 are half price.
- Daily local newspaper available at Front Desk
- Children’s check-in experience with welcome gift
- Elevated arrival experience
- Educational Tank Talks with an Oceanarium diver
- Live Entertainment
- Portable phone chargers for use, based on availability. See Guest Services.
- $50 off when you spend $250+ at Trina Turk located at International Market Place (conditions apply)
- Self-parking for the first night of your stay will be upgraded to Valet-parking service (pay for self-parking and receive valet parking service)
Fee and inclusions subject to change at any time without notice
In honor of Queen Lili’uokalani and her legacy of preserving Hawaii’s natural beauty, ‘Alohilani Resort has partnered with Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative (HLRI) to plant 100,000 indigenous trees and restore Hawaii’s natural ecosystem. Guests are invited to take part in this effort with a suggested one time $5 (USD) “tree fee” in direct support of HLRI’s thriving reforestation program. Read More.
Combining our most popular services in one convenient bundle