Resort Amenity Fee
We have combined the most widely used services and amenities into the Daily Resort Amenity Fee for guests to enjoy throughout their stay. The Resort Amenity Fee applies to all reservations, is a nightly charge of $48 USD* plus taxes, per occupied room per night and the fee, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Current inclusions below:
- Beach Rentals: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy Waikiki, located at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to enhance their beach and ocean experience. For each night of stay each guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include; Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
- Bottled Water: Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby.
- Fitness Center: Daily access to Fit Waikiki Wellness Center.
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Classes include Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons.
- Honolulu Museum of Art: Enjoy complimentary entry for two guests when you show your guest room key at the Honolulu Museum of Art ticket office.
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature ‘Alohilani coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room.
- Internet Access: Wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and throughout the resort.
- Local Newspaper: Available daily at Guest Services.
- Oceanarium Educational Program: Conducted by the ‘Alohilani Oceanarium dive team. See daily event listing for details.
- Parking: Pay for Self-Parking and be upgraded to Valet Parking service for the first night of your stay.
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local calls and up to 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day.
- Portable Phone Chargers: Available for use from Guest Services.
- Self-service 24-hour workspace: complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services.
- Spa Services Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Fit Waikiki. Please note spa services must be reserved in advance. Contact 808.921.6171 for reservations.
- Surfboard Storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability).
- Tennis Courts: Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts. Tennis equipment available at Fit Waikiki.
*The fee amount, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice. The Oahu Transient Accommodation Tax 13.25%, in addition to the Hawaii State Excise Tax 4.712% will be imposed on the Resort Amenity Fee. The total amount will be $56.62 USD per room per night.
In honor of Queen Lili’uokalani and her legacy of preserving Hawaii’s natural beauty, ‘Alohilani Resort has partnered with Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative (HLRI) to plant 100,000 indigenous trees and restore Hawaii’s natural ecosystem. Guests are invited to take part in this effort with a suggested one time $5 (USD) “tree fee” in direct support of HLRI’s thriving reforestation program. Read More.