Voted Among the Top Resorts in Hawaii by Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2019
Start Earning a $25 Booking Bonus Today!
As a “MAHALO” to our Travel Agent partners, enjoy a $25.00 Booking Bonus when you book a Longboard Club Room at the ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach on a stay of 3 nights or more. The incentive booking period is valid for new reservation stays through December 21, 2020 (blackout dates may apply). View the Experience the Club Incentive Form in the link below for details.
Download the Experience the Club Incentive Form (PDF)
Submit to [email protected]
*see terms for details
“Wow” Your Clients by adding Longboard Club Access to their Stay!
- Daily breakfast with noteworthy design-your-own acai bowl offering
- Diverse 16-bottle wine Cruvinet specializing in international wines and the Napa region.
- Custom craft beer variety on tap
- International cheese and charcuterie selections
- Exclusive indoor and outdoor space with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Exclusive private cabanas for Longboard guests (subject to availability)
- Breakfast bites, fresh local fruits and juices, Acai bowl bar, pressed coffee and tea
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Homemade chocolates, cookies and desserts
- Media Stations and WiFi
- Televisions offering English and Japanese channels
We invite you to Experience ‘Alohilani
Exclusive Rates for Travel Partners up to 20% off!
- All-new serene guestrooms with unrivaled Diamond Head and Ocean Views
- Valid IATA number must be provided at time of booking
- Site inspection required. Contact the Sales Department at [email protected] to arrange during your visit
- If the above 2 requirements are not provided or arranged, rates will be subject to best available rate during your stay
- Cannot be combined with other offers
*Subject to availability, must meet requirements to qualify. Rates subject to taxes and Resort Amenity Fee.
‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a cosmopolitan jewel located on the fashionable Kalakaua Avenue, presiding over the most famous shoreline in the world. ‘Alohilani Resort sits where Waikiki meets the sand with a sophisticated, awe-inspiring design that pays homage to Hawaii’s rich cultural heritage. Surrounded by serene blue and green ocean, Diamond Head and Waikiki, ‘Alohilani is a modern oasis that offers a refreshing balance of energy and relaxation in a lively, urban location.